Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wisdom from Peter Combe

When I was investigating good foods to mush into your hair last week I came across the suggestion that orange juice is an effective facial treatment.

It allegedly offers an "instant and natural glow," revitalising your skin and making it "silky smooth to the touch."

They recommend applying the juice of one orange directly to your face like a face wash, then rinsing immediately. The Vitamin C purportedly adds smoothness and softness.

It's also supposed to shrink enlarged pores, tone and exfoliate, reduce wrinkles, prevent acne and blemishes, and help protect from the sun... depending on how long you leave it on your skin and, I guess, how magical the oranges are.

Maybe Peter Combe knew what he was talking about after all (see Mr Clicketty Cane).

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it
    brisbane photo booth hire

    ReplyDelete